Meet amazing, like minded people and immerse yourself in a week of training with Verbier’s highest qualified ski coaches. We believe that each person on our course is unique and by following our individual LEARNER CENTRED APPROACH you will achieve the fastest possible route to improve your skiing.
Is this for you?
Designed for intermediate and advanced skiers wishing to reach the next level. Program designed by skiing experts with years of experience coaching professional ski instructors.
Our aim is to create an individual action plan including specific drills tailored to your needs guaranteeing that you find the fastest route to success. We follow a holistic approach to your ski improvement by identifying during the week which of the skills you as an individual needs to focus on to maximise your ski improvement.
- Balance centred ‘in driving position’ and over outside ski
- Steering the skis accurately to allow greater control in bumps and steeps
- Flexibility & movement necessary to be able to adapt to pressure and stay centred
- Coordination drills to help us react when skiing in variable conditions
- Essential Good Skier Mechanics
What to Expect?
- Train in small groups of 4-6 skiers
- Receive the individual attention that you deserve.
- Discover good bio mechanics, through video analysis and individual assessment
- Learn new ski specific exercises to build core strength and improve flexibility
- Experience total balance, becoming centred on and off the snow
- Master coordination drills to help you react when skiing in variable conditions
- Develop new skills for steering accuracy in challenging conditions
Dates and Prices
5 DAY COURSE
Dec 29th – 3rd Jan
1st & 2nd Feb / 8th & 9th Feb
Our course includes an exciting off snow programme of ski specific recovery yoga, physio assessments and our ever popular informal ‘AMP’ talks delivered by industry experts.