We have a team of top qualified coaches whose passion it is to help you improve your technique and conquer Verbier’s infamous off-piste terrain. So whether it’s your first time off-piste or you’re looking to take your technique to the next level, we will make sure you get the most out of your time on the mountain.
Who can join us?
We offer off-piste coaching to everyone from intermediates (we recommend you are able to confidently ski/board a red run) through to experts who have been riding powder for years. Our coaches will work specifically with you and your goals, tailoring the training to make sure you get the most out of the session.
What to Expect?
- Find the best snow on the mountain
- Improve your technique outside of the groomers
- Discover some new off-piste runs
- Receive video analysis (if required)
- Get advice on equipment
- Sessions available from 3 hours to full days
- Available for adults or children
- Book up to 6 people into the session
- Learn safety tips from the pros
- Experienced, passionate and qualified coaches
Dates and Prices
Peak Week Dates
21st Dec – 5th Jan / 8th – 29th Feb / 4th – 19th April