POWDER GROUP CLINICS
Powder Clinics are a great way to improve your technique, discover some of Verbier’s challenging slopes and of course to have fun and meet other talented skiers or snowboarders.
Our specialist coaches will show you the techniques and tactics required to conquer the powder snow.
Our weekly clinics will focus on all mountain skills and the content may vary depending on the snow conditions
Information about our powder group clinics
Powder Clinics are designed to boost your performance skiing or snowboarding off piste.
Over the last years our experienced team included: World Freeride Competitor Andre Sommer, Swiss Level 3’s, ISIA Skiers and Snowboarders, BASI Trainers, Canadian Coaches, Snowsport England Tutors, BASI ISTD’s, Former British Team members and Swiss Race coaches.
• Available from 1 to 6 days
• Start on a Sunday or a Monday
• Morning or afternoon lessons
• Instructors from England, Switzerland, Sweden, France, Holland, Russia and Argentina
• Powder clinics are for advanced (Level 6) to expert skiers and snowboarders (Level 7).
• Psychological Coaching
• Video Analysis
• Advice on Equipment
Why choose Powder Clinics?
• Learn in a fun environment with other skiers or snowboarders of a similar level
• Meet other like minded skiers or snowboarders
• Clinics run from only 3 people per group
• Small group sizes to maximize learning potential
• Explore Verbier’s amazing terrain
How good I must be to book a powder clinic?
The coaching clinic is open to all skiers and snowboarders interested in developing their performance in powder and off piste.
Performance clinic snowboard
Performance clinic ski
TIMES AND PRICES
PRICEFREEZE! High quality lessons at last years prices.
Half day group lessons run Monday – Friday. Mornings 9am – 12pm or afternoons 1pm – 4pm.
Cost for 5 half day lessons CHF 400.-
Cost for 6 half day lessons CHF 465.-
Cost for 1 half day lesson CHF 125.–
Weekend Club 9am-12pm Cost CHF 1400.- for the season