Powder Clinics are a great way to improve your technique, discover some of Verbier’s challenging slopes and of course to have fun and meet other talented skiers or snowboarders. Powder Clinics are designed to boost your performance skiing or snowboarding off piste.
Over the last years our experienced team from England, Switzerland, Sweden, France, Holland, Russia and Argentina included: Swiss Level 3’s, ISIA Skiers and Snowboarders, BASI Trainers, Canadian Coaches, Snowsport England Tutors, BASI ISTD’s, Former British Team members and Swiss Race coaches.
• Available from 1 to 6 days
• Start on a Sunday or a Monday
• Morning or afternoon lessons
• Psychological Coaching
• Video Analysis
• Advice on Equipment
Why choose Powder Clinics?
• Learn in a fun environment with other skiers or snowboarders of a similar level
• Meet other like minded skiers or snowboarders
• Clinics run from only 3 people per group
• Small group sizes to maximize learning potential
• Explore Verbier’s amazing terrain
How good I must be to book a powder clinic?
The coaching clinic is open to all skiers and snowboarders interested in developing their performance in powder and off piste. Click here to check your Level.
Times and Prices
Half day group lessons run Monday – Friday. Mornings 9am – 12pm or afternoons 1pm – 4pm.
- 5 half day lessons CHF 400.-
- 6 half day lessons CHF 465.-
- 1 half day lesson CHF 125.–
- Weekend Club (9am-12pm) CHF 1400.- for the season