Will has been working for Altitude for more than 5 years already. He is one of the Altitude Future GAP course coaches, he teaches off piste courses in around the Alps and in the summer you’ll find him teaching English on the Altitude summer camps.
A little about me
- Name: Will Evans
- Education: BA Geography/history (University of Leeds), Swiss patente, BASI level 4, CSIA 3
- Languages spoken: English, French
- Origin: Heswall, Wirral, UK
- Why Verbier: Verbier has the best lift accessed off piste skiing in Europe and it’s easy to explore other areas like Champex lac, Chamonix, Zinal, etc.
- Favourite run in Verbier: Vallon d’Arby trees
- Loves skiing: It’s totally exhilarating, you can continually challenge yourself and discover new places.
- Loves teaching: It’s very rewarding to watch people progress and to share your own passion and enjoyment for the sport. It doesn’t feel like a job.
- Best experience ever: Cycling from Croatia to Kyrgyzstan and skiing volcanoes in the Andes.
- What do you do in the summer? I teach English and outdoor education to kids. Furthermore, I try to climb and bike as often as possible.
- Favourite ski movie: Steep