Goals of the Club
• Have Fun
• Transfer passion and culture for racing
• Transform expert skiers in conscious athletes
• Turn pleasure into adrenaline
• Develop determination, concentration and goal focusing
• Give a background and an experience that helps not only for racing, but especially for exceeding life exams and daily issues
What is included in the Winter Training Program
• Half Day training options every weekend throughout the season
• Philippe Roux race on Saturday (5 times per season) followed by free skiing and developing technique to ski the whole mountain
• Philippe Roux races fee
• Packed lunches
• Train with Sam Goodlass and Sega Fairweather
How good must I be?
• A high level of skiing is required and they have to know how to carve, even if it is not perfect.
• No previous experience in racing is required
• Interest in racing and training in the gates. The focus is on technique and having fun in the gates.
Prices and Dates
Every Saturday for the whole season from the 12th December until the 16th April inclusive CHF 2400.-