The Altitude Extreme kids lessons are Verbier’s most well known and respected choice for talented young skiers and snowboarders. Our expert and experienced coaching team will help your children to reach their full potential.
• Control of slopes
• Mornings and afternoons
• For those who already have done everything
• Levels 6 and 7 skiers and snowboarders
• Half days or full days
• Avalanche and mountain safety courses
• Video Analysis
• Gift bag with certificate and badge
• Multilingual Monitors – Swiss, French, English, Swedish, Dutch, Russian and Argentine.
How good must I be?
Altitude Extreme Kids is for advanced to expert skiers and snowboarders. PLEASE CHECK THE ABILITY LEVEL TABLE FOR MORE DETAILS
- TIMES AND PRICES
- INFO FOR PARENTS
• Extra half day group lesson > CHF 65.
• Full day group lessons run Monday – Friday (9am-4pm, includes lunches) > CHF 800.
• One sinlgle morning or afternoon lesson > CHF 125.
• Saturday Morning Club (9am-12pm) > CHF 1600. For the entire season.
It is essential that all the children come prepared with the following items to any sessions.
• Sun cream and chap stick
• Goggles / glasses that provide adequate UV protection
• A small amount of money for a drink, chocolate etc.
• Appropriate clothing and gloves
• Protective helmets
• Correct fitting skis and boots
Parents must inform the instructor and school prior to any session of any medical conditions or special needs. We do expect any children on any lesson to be able to use the toilet unassisted.