James comes from Scotland and is ready to teach his fourth season in Verbier. Before coming here he taught in Australia and the U.S. and he has done seasons in Chamonix, Meribel and Treble Cone in New Zealand. He has an ISIA qualification and ready to teach all levels of skiing. He hopes to see you soon!
A little about me
- Name: James Craig
- Education: HND sports studies, ISIA ski certification and I’m a qualified personal trainer as well
- Languages spoken: English
- Origin: I was born in Hong Kong and I lived in various countries abroad till I was nine, whereupon I moved to Scotland
- Why Verbier: Because the town has an exciting vibe and the ski area is fantastic
- Favourite run in Verbier: The itinery ‘Chassoure’
- Best experience ever: First tracks down an off piste area called ‘Barry’s bowl’, waste deep and light as a feather.
- What do you do in the summer? I work as a landscape gardener