Hakon is living the example of a Norwegian, he’s born with the ski’s on! He has been skiing since his birth, mostly in Norway. Recently he changed his life to the international standard and decided to come to Verbier. Since he got his BASI level 2 last season he has been instructing for Altitude. When Hakon is not teaching you will probably find him skiing powder on telemarks with a big smile on his face!
A little about me
- Name: Håkon Broder Lund
- Education: Finished school in Norway and now exploring life.
- Languages spoken: English, Norwegian and Swedish
- Origin: Born and raised in Norway, but I’ve got strong roots in Iceland
- Why Verbier: Verbier has everything. The view, the powder, the amazing off-piste, the night life and the good people
- Favourite run in Verbier: Depends on the day. It can be carving down M25 or fresh tracks down Mont Gele
- Loves skiing: Nothing beats fresh deep powder on a bluebird day
- Loves teaching: Make others understand the amazing experience of skiing
- Best experience ever: As far skiing goes, start of this season has been the best ever. The snow is world class!
- Extra info: Passionated photographer. Spending all spare time to push my photography to the next level
- What do you do in the summer? Shore excursion coordinator for cruise ships coming to the fjords of Norway. Great job
- Favourite ski/board movies: Art of Flight and Being There. Both sick