OFF PISTE GUIDING
Explore the mountains, find the best conditions and learn the best techniques from our Federal qualified Swiss professional coaching team!
Company Director Andre Sommer (professional freerider and ranked in the top 10 freeriders in the world) hand picks the performance team for their talent, qualifications and passion for coaching.
Our internationally qualified team will help you to unleash your true potential.
More information about Altitude Off Piste guiding and coaching:
• Find the best snow on the mountain
• We only use Qualified Off-Piste Coaches
• Open to both Adults and Children
• Level 6 and 7 skiers and snowboarders
• Private Coaching from our experts (if required!)
• Lessons from 3 Hours to Full Days
• Video Analysis (if required!)
• Advice on Equipment
Off Piste guiding
TIMES AND PRICES
PRICEFREEZE! High quality lessons at last years prices.
Off-Piste Guiding is for skiers and snowboarders who are confident in deep snow and variable conditions, level 6 to Level 7.
|Lesson Length||1-2 Persons||Peak Weeks*||Extra Person|
|3 Hours||CHF 355.-||CHF 375.-||+ CHF 20.-|
|3 Hours Afternoon||CHF 300.-||CHF 300.-||+ CHF 20.-|
|Full Day 6 Hours||CHF 595.-||CHF 615.-||+ CHF 40.-|
|Full Day 7 Hours||CHF 680.-||CHF 700.-||+ CHF 40.-|
* Peak Week Dates – 23rd Dec – 5th Jan | 10th Feb – 23rd Feb | 31 March – 13th April