Altitude Adult Group Lessons are a great way to improve, have fun and meet other skiers with a similar ability level.
- Available from 1 to 6 days
- Start on a Sunday or a Monday
- Morning or afternoon lessons
- Instructors from England, Switzerland, Sweden, France, Holland, Russia and Argentina
- Altitude group lessons are for beginner (Level 1) to intermediate (Level 5) See ability level table
- We have a ladies group available on Tuesday mornings, you can find more info in the news item
- See Performance Clinics for advanced skiers
- For children’s group lessons click here.
Why choose group lessons?
• Learn in a fun environment with other skiers or snowboarders of a similar level
• Meet other like minded skiers or snowboarders
• Group lessons run from only 3 people per group
• Small group sizes to maximize learning potential
- Times and Prices
• Cost for 5 half day lessons CHF 360.-
• Cost for 6 half day lessons CHF 425.-
• Cost for 7 half day lessons CHF 485.-
• Cost for 1 half day lesson CHF 95.–
• Cost for 1 full day lesson CHF 190.-
• Saturday Morning Club 9am-12pm cost CHF 1600.- for the season
• Ladies Group (Tuesday mornings) cost CHF 250.- each month or CHF 1225.- for the season.
What languages are the lessons taught in?
The main language is English, however if possible we will try to match the instructor to the languages that you speak. Many of our instructors also speak French, German, Italian, Dutch, Swedish, Spanish and Russian.
Where do groups meet?
All group lessons meet outside the Relais de Neiges restaurant; this is opposite to the medran lift station.
What happens if I choose the wrong level group?
On the first day we will always try to manage that every skier is in the correct group for their level. If for some reason you are placed in the wrong level we will always try to move you as quickly as possible to a suitable group.
Will the group definitely run?
Yes, if you have booked a place we guarantee to run the group regardless of the number of participants. However, if there are only one or two people booked for a group, we must reduce the duration of the lessons.