The Altitude Extreme kids lessons are Verbier’s most well known and respected choice for talented young skiers and snowboarders. Our expert and experienced coaching team will help your children to reach their full potential.
Information about the kids extreme lessons
• We cover All Mountain Ski or Snowboard Technique
• All Mountain Skills – Off Piste – Bumps – Freestyle – Carving – Steeps
• Morning or afternoon lessons
• Designed for Level 6 and 7 skiers and snowboarders
• Half day or full day lessons
• Video Analysis
• Includes Mountain Safety Training
• Prize bag including certificate and badge
• Top Instructors from England, Switzerland, Sweden, France, Holland, Russia and Argentina
How good must I be?
Altitude Extreme Kids is for advanced to expert skiers and snowboarders. PLEASE CHECK THE ABILITY LEVEL TABLE FOR MORE DETAILS
TIMES AND PRICES
PRICEFREEZE! High quality lessons at last years prices.
• Half day group lessons Monday – Friday(Mornings 9am-12pm or Afternoons 1pm-4pm) > CHF 400.
• Extra half day group lesson > CHF 65.
• Full day group lessons run Monday – Friday(9am-4pm, includes lunches) > CHF 800.
• Race Club – Full Week > CHF 950.
• One sinlgle morning or afternoon lesson > CHF 125.
• Saturday Morning Club (9am-12pm) > CHF 1400. For the entire season.
INFO FOR PARENTS
It is essential that all the children come prepared with the following items to any sessions.
• Sun cream and chap stick
• Goggles / glasses that provide adequate UV protection
• A small amount of money for a drink, chocolate etc.
• Appropriate clothing and gloves
• Protective helmets
• Correct fitting skis and boots
Parents must inform the instructor and school prior to any session of any medical conditions or special needs. We do expect any children on any lesson to be able to use the toilet unassisted.
ALTITUDE RACE CAMPS
Altitude Race Camps
For children who want to learn to race and improve their skiing skills. These race camps run every holiday week and are designed for children aged 7 to 15 years old.
Altitude Race Club
This is a seasonal race club for children between the ages of 7 and 15 years old. The club is run by Camilla who is an x Italian racer with a wealth of experience coaching your racers.
For more information visit the Race club page.
|LEVEL||DESCRIPTION||PRIVATE LESSONS||GROUP LESSONS||CHILDREN'S LESSONS||EXTREME KIDS||PERFORMANCE CLINICS||PERFORMANCE COACHING||OFF PISTE AND GUIDING||INSTRUCTOR TRAINING|
|2||Advanced begginers able to use the handle tow on the nursery slopes, some control of speed and direction.|
|3||Skiers and snowboarders should be able to ride all lifts on the nursery and easy slopes, be able to control speed using turns.|
|4||Confident on blue runs, turning comfortably. Skiers should have their skis parallel some of the time. Snowboarders should be confident on both heel and toe side turns.|
|5||Confident on red runs when conditions are good. Feel challenged by ice, moguls or deep snow.|
|6||Confident with red runs in all conditions, get down most black runs. Looking to improve in moguls, off-piste or carving. *|
|7||Confident on blacks and be able to safely get down itinerary routes. Working on improving skills and speed in carving, moguls or powder or be waiting to improve jumps and tricks in the freestyle park**|