1. Complete Beginners.
2. Advanced beginners able to use the handle tow on the nursery slopes, some control of speed and direction.
3. Skiers and snowboarders should be able to ride all lifts on the nursery and easy slopes, be able to control speed using turns.
4. Confident on blue runs, turning comfortably. Skiers should have their skis parallel some of the time. Snowboarders should be confident on both heel and toe side turns.
5. Confident on red runs when conditions are good. Feel challenged by ice, moguls or deep snow.
6. Confident with red runs in all conditions, get down most black runs. Looking to improve in moguls, off-piste or carving.
7. Confident on blacks and be able to safely get down itinerary routes. Working on improving skills and speed in carving, moguls or powder or be waiting to improve jumps and tricks in the freestyle park